| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khlong Yai in April is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 138mm (5.4in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Khlong Yai April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Khlong Yai, Thailand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Khlong Yai:
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 364.7 kms (226.6 miles) NNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 414.7 kms (257.7 miles) NW
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 421.6 kms (262 miles) NW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 300.8 kms (186.9 miles) NNW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 342.5 kms (212.8 miles) NW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) NW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 216 kms (134.2 miles) N
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) NW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 272.8 kms (169.5 miles) NW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) WNW
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 124.8 kms (77.6 miles) NW
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 330 kms (205 miles) WNW
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 334 kms (207.5 miles) W
- Chumphon, Thailand - 427 kms (265.4 miles) WSW